What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
Care - Honesty - Competence
Lets start by showing you how we don't sell houses
Credit goes to the Peter Serafinowicz Show Christmas Special
Pushy Sales Pitch? No Thanks!
- Seattle Magazine FIVE STAR REALTOR 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 ... and counting ... (thank you Seattle!)
"Joseph helped me sell my Seattle condo in a very challenging environment. Not only were we in the midst of the deepest recession since the depression, but our unit was at the top of the market's range and had no clear comparables. This was a very, very difficult sale but Joseph handled the stress of the situation, the multiple open houses, the marketing, and the actual sale process with incredible integrity and service. Plus, he's got a great sense of fashion, a winning smile, and is just generally a pleasure to be around."
- Vladimir C.
BEST REAL ESTATE VALUE GUARANTEE
- Landscape! - Clean up and refresh
- Staging! - Consult with you and arrange installation by professional designer if needed
- Pre-list cleaning & spruce up! (paint up to three accent areas, clean carpets, clean windows, house cleaners called in)
- Storage credit with preferred movers
- Tour up to 5 competing listings
- HDR professional photography
- Specific qualified buyer targeting through extensive online and print media campaigns
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Print Media Campaigns - In addition to professionally designed flyers, we canvas your neighborhood with door hangers inviting them to open houses for your home, we send postcards to eligible buyers who don't need to sell thier home in order to purchase yours, we send private broker invitiations for broker open events, and more!
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
I truly do love my work, and look forward to speaking with you very soon. Please reach out for a confidential home sale strategy consultation today.
Joseph R Hill
Founder, Hill Homes Seattle
*The fine print: Minimum sales price $325,000 for single family, $250,000 for condominiums. Your home must be priced at competitive market pricing. Commission percentage on sale shall not be less than 6.25% split 3.00% with Selling office, and 3.25% with listing office . Minimum contract timeframe applies of 120 days. Not all Sellers may qualify. Does not apply to Short Sale Seller representation or Bank Owned Property. Seller pays for staging, storage, and moving services rendered at time of service and recieves credit at close of the sale for the actual cost of services up to $3000.00 if home sale does not close then no credit is given. Seller may choose to use any service provider they wish.
Home Listing Syndication
Your home will be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, click here